Whether you need sod for a new construction project, a specific area of your existing lawn, or completely starting your lawn over,
the Julian Landscape Group has the capability to handle all of your sod installation needs.
Sod, irrigation, and flowerbed work in Baxter Village
Sod and irrigation installation
Sod installation with existing trees
Advantages of Sod
- Instant grass. Newly installed sod offers the immediate gratification that we all love. It’s not ready for normal lawn traffic, but it instantly gives the look of finished lawn.
- Fast growth. Handled and installed as we do, new sod generally takes just two to three weeks to root well and become established.
- Erosion control. On sloped areas with too much water flow, sod works as a blanket to help hold soil in place via it’s root system from initial installation.
- Hassle-free Schedule. Sod can be installed anytime in the year except for very high heat.
- Weed control. Quality sod has few or no weeds. As the grass has already been established, it outgrows weeds in most situations.
- Fast turnaround. Once sod roots establish, it’s ready for normal lawn traffic, including entertaining, play and pets.
Advantages of JLG
Julian Landscape Group specializes in inner-city and suburban sod installation for both residential homes and commercial properties. Our young, yet determined company has taken the time to refine and improve the process of a sod project from start to finish; giving you the highest success rate possible!
Contact us today to set up a consultation and get your yard looking like the envy of the neighborhood!
The staff at Julian Landscapes is committed to serve you and to create a long lasting relationship with our clients. We will continue to live up to our reputation by ensuring that we continue to provide excellent work to our clients.
We are based in the beautiful Charlotte, NC.
Julian Landscape Group, LLC
A veteran-owned and operated company.
Copyright © 2019